Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re in need of highly-flexible, capable and technically proficient Business Analysts to join our growing delivery team.
As a Business Analyst you’ll be the key bridge between development teams and key business stakeholders focussing on requirements elicitation, solution design, and working as part of an agile development team to deliver the final product.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative and innovative environment that encourages helping and developing others by sharing knowledge and experience. You’ll split your time between our Bristol office, client sites and our development teams in Newcastle, Edinburgh and London.
You should have:
- The ability to communicate and influence a variety of business and IT stakeholders at a senior level
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience of eliciting requirements, and drawing up solutions to deliver real business value
- Experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- A strong collaborative approach to meet business goals
- A willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays required within the UK and abroad
It would also be great if you have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced IT environment
- Experience of working within businesses undertaking digital transformation
- Experience within Financial Services industry
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at email@example.com.Apply for vacancy