Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re in need of highly-flexible, capable and technically proficient Business Analysts to join our growing delivery team.
As a Business Analyst you’ll be a key bridge between our user experience, development and test teams and client stakeholders, focussing on requirements elicitation, solution design, and working as part of an agile team to deliver the final product.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative and innovative environment that encourages helping and developing others by sharing knowledge and experience. You will be based at the office location of your choice, but you will also spend time at our other offices as well as our client sites across Europe and further afield as we expand our client base, so resilience is essential.
You should have:
- A proven track record of operating as a business analyst in enterprise environments, preferably involving the delivery of multiple software development streams in a multi-site environment
- Hands on experience working as a business analyst within high performing Agile development teams, with a sound understanding of both Agile and Waterfall-based project delivery methods
- Demonstrable experience of eliciting and analysing requirements, developing solutions that deliver real business value
- The ability to communicate and influence a variety of business and IT stakeholders at a senior level
- A collaborative approach to meeting business goals
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- An appreciation of modern software engineering and associated development technologies and the full software development lifecycle
- A relevant university degree
- Ability and willingness to travel to other Scott Logic offices as well as client sites within the UK and overseas, as required
It would also be great if you have:
- Experience of working within businesses undertaking digital transformation
- Previous experience with a blue chip or high end technology consultancy
- Previous experience of working in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Business Analysis certification (e.g. ISEB)
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy