Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. Be part of something dynamic and join us as a Client Account Lead. With the growth in our business, we have an exciting requirement for an experienced client account leader to join us, with the aim of driving the operational success of a strategic account.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
As a Client Account Lead your primary responsibility will be the successful operation of a strategic account in our UK consulting portfolio. You will be client-facing, liaising at a senior level in the client organisation and managing complex stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring delivery excellence. This role is responsible for driving account plan development and execution for the client account, balancing commercial, client satisfaction, delivery and team considerations in the achievement of account goals, leading to long-term growth in support of the overall business. This role will spend a significant amount of time in front of clients to support positive results, which will also entail people leadership responsibilities.
To be successful in role you will have a proven track record and/or demonstrated ability in:
- Developing and growing long term, high value client relationships at a senior management level
- Leadership and communication, especially strong influencing and negotiation at senior management levels
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key clients, stakeholders and partners
- Partnering with organisations of a scale, complexity and sophistication similar to Scott Logic’s client base
- Business development, including account based marketing, solution selling and deal negotiations in large and complex software development driven accounts
- Creating innovative, compelling and persuasive proposals and communicating their value to clients
- Commercial management, including structuring of deal financials
- Consulting/project/program management with technology and solutions depth
- Assessing and managing delivery risk
- Overseeing delivery to clients, including stakeholder expectation management
- Team management; motivating people and teams in complex, matrixed organisations
- Developing and applying knowledge of a client’s market and industry to strategic account planning
- Working with a high degree of integrity, credibility and business ethics
- Relevant and significant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales and delivery of medium to large scale IT projects
We provide an environment where our people are encouraged to shape their careers around their professional interests and take on new responsibilities. We are committed to excellence, where every individual is respected for their expertise, dedication and integrity. If you want to take your career to the next level as part of a dynamic and fast growing business, where everyone is passionate about working together to deliver innovative technology solutions to our clients, then contact us today to start your journey with us.
This is a great opportunity to join our winning team. Scott Logic offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at email@example.com.Apply for vacancy