Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re in need of talented software engineers at all experience levels to work across the development stack.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. You’ll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to our clients. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and can accommodate different areas of specialism if you’re eager to pick up new skills or expand your experience.
We’re more interested in finding great people to join our world-class team than in hiring experts in any specific technology. We are looking for creative and self-motivated problem solvers with a demonstrable passion for technology.
You should have:
- Strong commercial experience with at least one technology
- Good technical design skills including, where appropriate, OO design principles and design patterns
- A relevant university degree
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
It would also be great if you have:
- Expertise in one or more of Java, C# .NET or HTML5 development, or Node for server-side development
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy