Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. Take the first step into a challenging and rewarding career by joining our 2017 graduate programme as a software developer.
You’ll learn all the skills you’ll need for the best start to your career as part of a talented software consultancy team committed to delivering beyond clients’ expectations. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices. We are looking for creative and self-motivated problem solvers with a demonstrable passion for technology.
- A lively induction week with your fellow graduates from around the company
- A series of structured individual and group projects to introduce various concepts of both front- and back-end software development
- Ongoing training with activities including self-study groups, bespoke courses, conferences and mentoring
- Transitioning into a variety of client work using the latest technologies
You should have:
- A Level or Higher grades of at least BBB or equivalent
- Achieved a 2:1 or higher in a computing, mathematical, engineering or scientific field, either completed or pending
- A passion for technology
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy