Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations, and recognises the importance of design as a critical part of creative effective and beautiful software applications. Take the first step into a challenging and rewarding career by joining our 2017 graduate programme as a user experience designer.
You’ll be mentored by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. We’ll get you working with others to get up and running on real world design projects from the very beginning. You’ll work across across web, mobile and desktop, learning all the skills you’ll need for the best start to your career as part of a talented software consultancy team committed to delivering beyond clients’ expectations.
We follow a collaborative, lean approach, using Agile project delivery methods with solid development practices, and are looking for strategic thinkers who believe problems are most effectively solved through research and exploration. The aim of our growing UX practice is to work closely with developers and testers to deliver the end product with minimal waste following short, iterative cycles of delivery and feedback, to improve designs and maintain project focus.
- A lively induction week with your fellow graduates from around the company
- Hands on involvement in project work on internal projects under the direct supervision of senior designers
- Ongoing training with activities including self-study groups, bespoke courses and mentoring
You should have:
- A Level or Higher grades of at least BBB or equivalent
- A good degree (either completed or pending) in design, HCI, computing or similar; or a good degree (either completed or pending) combined with relevant experience
- Solid computing skills
- The ability to adapt and learn on the job
- An appetite for creating simple solutions to complex problems
It would also be great if you have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Axure or similar tools.
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at email@example.com.Apply for vacancy