Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business critical systems for some of the world’s most high profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced Principal Test Consultant to join and help shape our growing testing practice.
To be part of the Scott Logic Test Practice, you’ll be a highly skilled, experienced critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role in a thought leading UK-based software consultancy that prides itself on delivering the best in bespoke software and services to a varied portfolio of global clients.
You will have both the technical skills and the consulting experience to play an important role in taking our testing practice to the next level through client engagement, strategic consultancy and the delivery of innovative testing services.
You should have:
- Experience of designing and implementing test strategies for complex digital programmes
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Expert understanding of, and the ability to lead on a range of testing engagements
- Extensive experience in a consulting environment, providing expert testing advice to senior stakeholders
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience of Continuous Integration systems
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing people
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience of context-driven testing principles
- Experiencing of leading large test efforts, managing testers and nurturing testing talent
It would also be great if you have:
- A relevant university degree
- Exposure to industry engagement activities such as Meetups, blogs and conferences
- Involvement in open source projects
- Experience in technical and operational testing
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at email@example.com.Apply for vacancy