Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. The business is expanding and we’re in need of talented and self-motivated test professionals at all experience levels to join and help shape our growing testing practice.
To be part of the Scott Logic Test Practice, you’ll be a highly skilled, experienced critical thinker, looking for an exciting and challenging role in a thought-leading UK-based software consultancy that prides itself on delivering the best in bespoke software and services to a varied portfolio of global clients.
You will have both the technical skills and the consulting experience to help take our testing practice to the next level through client engagement, strategic consultancy and the delivery of innovative testing services.
You should have:
- A passion for, and plenty of experience testing software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Expert understanding of, and the ability to provide leadership on a range of testing engagements
- Previous experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor
- Experience of Continuous Integration systems
- An understanding of oracles, heuristics and generation of testing ideas
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience of context-driven testing principles
It would also be great if you have:
- A relevant university degree
- Experience in a commercial working environment
- Involvement in open source projects
- Experience in Technical and Operational Testing
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy