Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations across web, mobile and desktop. The business is expanding and we’re in need of people with a depth of HTML5 experience and enviable technical ability to help us deliver beyond clients’ expectations.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience. You’ll be as passionate as we are about doing software engineering right, and ultimately delivering great solutions to our clients. You’ll be as comfortable discussing design patterns with Java/.NET developers as you are prototyping something on CodePen. We follow an Agile approach with solid development practices, and are looking for creative and self-motivated problem solvers with a demonstrable passion for technology.
This is a hands on, client-facing role, offering the opportunity to be involved in full development life cycle to create great-looking, intuitive and technically brilliant solutions in close collaboration with our UX Designers.
You should have:
- Commercial experience developing the complex, interactive Single Page Applications our clients expect
- A relevant university degree
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies on the job
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to get involved, whether working with screen after screen of streaming calculations or interactive data-heavy WebGL visualisations
It would also be great if you have:
- Exposure to the full software development lifecycle
- Previous experience in a consultancy
- Involvement in open source projects
- Experience of Agile methodologies
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for vacancy