Scott Logic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Data you submit in CVs, letters, or other written materials
- Data generated by interviewers based on their interactions with you
- Data provided by agencies that support our hiring goals
- Recommendations provided on your behalf by others
- Data about your prior employment, education, and where applicable, credit history, criminal records or other data revealed during background screenings
- Data about your health where it’s relevant to your ability or availability to work
Website and cookies
We do not collect any personal information about our website visitors. We do use Google Analytics for monitoring traffic to our website.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information solely for the purpose for which it was provided and share it with Scott Logic partners, staff and consultants on a ‘need to know’ basis. We will not use your data for other purposes without your explicit consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Company Registration Information
Scott Logic Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration number 05377430