How does our recruitment process work?
Simple online application
You’ll find this on every vacancy listed on the site. We’ll ask for some basic information, your latest CV and links to any work or writing you’d like us to consider.
Time to talk
If your initial application looks good, the next step is a phone call. Here we want to get to know you a little better, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Face to face
If there seems to be a mutual fit, it’s time to meet. For technical roles, interviews will likely include some technology discussion, exercises and problem solving. Most candidates really enjoy this, and it’s a great way for us to understand how you tackle challenges.
Show us your skills
Typically we run a two-stage interview process. The second stage is a chance to meet some more members of the team, cover some more technical exercises, but also to explore the role, your past work and your longer-term goals in more detail.
At Scott Logic, you get access to a range of benefits from day one:
- Competitive salary
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 10% of salary
- 25–30 days holiday per year
- Income protection cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Training, certification and mentoring
- Death in service plan
- Busy social schedule
- Friends and family referral programme
- Optional private medical cover
- Holiday sell-back options
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- Discounted gym membership