- Logical Holdings and its subsidiaries are committed to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015, the prevention of slavery and human trafficking in our business, and to mitigating associated risks in our supply chains to a reasonable level.
- We want all our employees to feel confident that they can expose any wrongdoing without any risks to themselves.
- Our recruitment and people processes are inclusive and fair and designed to ensure that all prospective employees are legally entitled to work in the country in which they will be employed, and to safeguard employees from any abuse or coercion.
- We want all our employees to be rewarded fairly for the work they do and commit to paying above the minimum wage in the geography they work within.
- We will continue to review our policies and processes through the next financial year.
Download our statements
You can download Logical Holdings Group's Modern Slavery Statements here, starting from the first year of reporting in 2021:
Scott Logic Modern Slavery Statement 2021
Logical Holdings Group Modern Slavery Statement 2022