Are you an ambitious and self-motivated undergraduate or postgraduate who wants to build a career as a tester, working on complex and sophisticated software solutions using the latest technologies?
Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations. Take the first step into a challenging and rewarding career by joining our graduate programme as a Graduate Test Engineer.
You’ll be mentored by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative environment that encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience. We’ll get you working with others to get up and running on real-world development projects from the very beginning.
You’ll work across web, mobile and desktop, following an agile approach with modern development and testing practices. You’ll learn all the skills needed for the best start to your career as part of a talented and thought-leading consultancy team, committed to delivering beyond clients’ expectations.
You’ll be a critical thinker, creative and self-motivated problem solver with a demonstrable passion for technology, looking for an exciting and challenging role working closely with talented software developers.
You’ll build your skills, knowledge and experience using a wide range of technology and tools gaining a thorough understanding of modern testing approaches and context-driven testing principles. We’ll also get you working with automation frameworks across web and native mobile, APIs, microservices and CI/CD pipelines.
- A lively induction week with your fellow graduates from around the company
- Structured individual and group projects to introduce various concepts of testing both front-end and back-end architectures and software; including a fortnight of test specific learning across a wide range of topics.
- Ongoing training activities including self-study groups, bespoke courses and mentoring
- Transitioning into a variety of client work using the latest technologies
You should have:
- A Level or Higher grades of at least BBB or equivalent
- A good degree, either completed or pending – computer science or similar is helpful but not required
- A passion for technology
- Excellent attention to detail