We have published our latest Environmental Impact Report, which documents Scott Logic’s carbon footprint in 2022, describes what we are currently doing to reduce our ongoing environmental impact, and sets out our roadmap to net zero.
2022 Carbon Footprint
In the calendar year 2022, our Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions from all business-related activities totalled 1,351 tCO2e (Tonnes of Carbon Dioxide Equivalent), a reduction from 1,519 tCO2e in 2021. The report includes a breakdown of the sources that contributed to the total.
A range of factors have contributed to the reduction, including:
- improved sustainable energy sourcing
- moving to more energy-considerate offices in Newcastle and London
- commuting via public transport
- completing our transition to cloud-based internal systems
- introducing a new sustainable property policy and a new preferable purchasing policy
As well as summarising our performance in 2022, our Environmental Impact Report sets out the milestones on Scott Logic’s journey to net zero, including short-term objectives and actions over the next two years.
Read the full report
Click the link below to download your copy of the report:
Scott Logic Environmental Impact Report 2022 (PDF, 1.3 MB)